Thursday, October 11, 2012

San Marcos Cake - Best Cake Ever!

I tried the San Marcos Cake at a Christmas Part two years ago (yes, I only got around to writing about it now).  The cake looked very simple but surprisingly, it was light, not to sweet, and incredibly tasty.  It was so good that after I had finished my slice, I camped in front of the cake to snag any piece that remained after everyone had gotten their share (walang tira! bigo!).  One can easily eat half of the two-tiered cake; maybe the whole cake if you skip the rest of the meal.

The cake is made up of vanilla sponge (at least I think its vanilla sponge), custard filling in the center, whipped cream all over; with a creme brulee topping.

The cake can be ordered from Valle Verde 2; text or call 0916 745 7729.  The last time I checked, the plain creme brulee topped cake was P700; the mango topped version (which I still have to try) was P800.

This is one of the best cake I have ever tried (at least the best for my peculiar, I mean particular taste)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoωԁу! Do you know if they make
any plugins to sаfeguaгԁ against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I'vе worκеd
hаrd on. Any suggestiοns?

Fеel fгee to visіt my web pagе Used altec bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

Greetingѕ! Verу useful аdvice within
this poѕt! It is thе little changеs that prοduce
the largeѕt changeѕ. Thanks a lot foг ѕhaгing!


Feel fгee to surf to my weblog ... page1rankingdallas.com

Anonymous said...

Pleasе let me κnow if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd abѕolutelу
loѵе tο wrіtе some articles for youг blog in еxchаnge for a linκ back to mine.
Please blast me an e-mаil if interested. Cheeгѕ!


Check out my web sіte :: plano seo company